Since Switzerland is positioning itself as a World renowned hub for digital innovation, the Crans Montana Forum took the initiative to organize on the occasion of the 20th Annual Session of the Homeland & Global Security Forum in Geneva, a Special Programme dedicated to Cybersecurity and Information Governance with a special focus on crypto-due diligence.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- What about the uncontrollable side-effects of a world of technologies that challenge our societies: Fake News
- How to fight against the new criminality born from the perverse use of technologies?
- How to ensure transparency and fight against the underground dimension of certain electronic exchanges
- Decryption and regulation of crypto-currencies
- Development of crypto-due diligence